If the scenic views do not take your breath away, then the dramatic elevation changes will. The preservation of the natural terrain was a high priority in the course design. With five sets of tee boxes, Ivy Hill’s layout is considered one of the toughest in the area and places a premium on precision shot making while using every club in your bag. Our magnificent large greens are among the best in Virginia and challenge the most discriminating golfer.
- Official opening: 1973
- Site: 186 acres
- Greens: 44,000 square yards
- Tees: Black, Blue, White, Gold & Red
- Fairways: Challenging but fair
- Bunkers: 35
- Water Features: 3
- Driving Range: 350 yards, Northeast to Southwest
- Putting Green: 4,500 square feet
- Chipping Green: Yes, with adjacent practice bunker.
- Golf Cart Rental: Available
- Club Sets: Available